- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon Lysanders chicken seasoning
- 2 1/4 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1 jar chicken or turkey gravy
- 2 tsp minced onion
1. Cut the chicken up into bite size pieces and put it into a bowl
2. Add all of the ingredients and mix it up, then press it into a baking dish that you've sprayed with oil.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, then turn on broil for a couple minutes to crisp up the top
4. Eat it.
See how easy that was?